We’re looking for an amazing volunteer to take on the Bookkeeper tasks for the District, to support the District in providing Skills for Life. We’ve outlined our thoughts below on what tasks would need to be completed and we estimate than on average, this would take 30 minutes – 1 hour a week at most, with limited fluctuations at certain points in the year.
We’d also love to hear from you if you could only complete one or two of the tasks so please don’t let this put you off!
- Record day to day financial transactions from the 2 main District Accounts and complete the posting process in the District’s accounting software
- Reconcile and post transactions made on the District’s pre-paid cards
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledger and fund
- Monitor income and expenditure vs the approved budgets
- Chase outstanding invoices as required
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements as required
- Administer the District’s annual budgeting process
- Check event requests before passing onto the District Treasurer / Trustee Board
- Any other reasonable request related to finance!